Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 28, 2008

1 1/2 tests down, 1 1/2 to go!


Hello! Well I finished my accounting test! I think for sure I got at least 51/100!! Hopefully I got at least 66/100, then a C will still be reachable!! Seriously though, I really think I will be lucky if I get a D on it, hopefully I do better on the next test for that class! Today I am going to clean out my car so it is ready for Amy on Saturday! I am so excited to finally get rid of it and get a new car!!! It better be done on Saturday, they were waiting for an air bag to come in. Jese is going to go pick it up on Saturday and bring it to me!!!! I wish I didn't have to work today, I just want to lay on the couch and watch tv ALLLL day, that would be sweet! Well I guess I can wait untill Tuesday and Wednesday to do that since I don't have to work or go to school the whole day on both days!! That will be sweet!! I hope it is warm out on those days, then I could maybe do something outside, like grill a hot dog!! That would be yummy!! I think I am going to have scrambled eggs for lunch today, I have been having a craving for them lately, I've just been to lazy to make them! Last night I woke up all night long thinking about my test, then I thought that my clock somehow got set back an hour so I had to sit up and check Jese's clock to make sure it was right, it was don't worry!! Oh yes speaking of clocks, on March 9th you have spring ahead your clocks because it is spring time!!!! Yeepee!! Oh yes, also my watch still hasn't gotten a new battery, I have gone about 2 weeks without a watch on, it has to be a record, I am going nuts without it!! Well I guess I don't know anything else so bye!!

Christa

1 comment:

Amy said...

mabye your pregent and that is why you are craving eggs:) hahahaha i am fuuuunny