Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Less than 24 hours!!!

Hello!! Jese and I get to leave for our trip in 20 hours!!! I am soooo excited! We are all packed up and ready to go! Alls we have left to do is put the food in the car, oh yeah and I keep forgeting to put my shoes in the car, I hope I remeber them!! Right now I am supposed to be doing school work but I am so sleepy I can hardly stay awake and it is only 7:00!! Today at work it was busy!! I figured it would be super dead and boring since the 4th was on a friday. I thought everyone would go out of town or go camping, jerks! Hopefully tomorrow it won't be busy so I can leave early so then we can leave around 2 instead of 3! Tomorrow we are driving to Sioux Falls, SD and staying at a KOA for the night! I can't wait! Tonight is the last night I get to sleep in a bed for 2 weeks though, that kind of sucks, but it will be worth it!! Okay well I really do have to do some homework now because I have 3 quizes and 2 movies I want to get done with tonight! Tomorrow morning I have to get up early and take a midterm and another quiz!! Okay later gators!

Christa

p.s. Amy this is my 445th post, you have the next two weeks to catch up!

No comments: