Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, July 28, 2008

We have a ghost!!

Me and the girls this weekend
Hello again! Well this is what we are missing, 4 cups, 1 remote, and 1 kitten Jese gave me 4 years ago :( Mama thinks we have a ghost, either that or someone keeps breaking in and takes one thing at a time. We really have no idea where any of the lost things are. I have tipped over both couches and looked through all of the blankets for the lost remote and still haven't found it. As for the cups, who knows where those are, Jese thinks the dishwasher got so hot it melted them and they went down the drain. We have looked every where for those cups and they are no where to be found, I am not very happy about that since they are nice cups and weren't cheap! My kitten I had last week and he always falls on the floor but I haven't found him yet. Jese searched the whole house, he even looked through blankets and under the heater and under the bed and under the dresser, under the tv, under EVERYTHING!! The ghost (or robber) must have been lonely and wanted a kitten to cuddle with! This weekend I went to St. Cloud and Jese went to his mamas so I got bonding time with my friends and he got bonding time with his mama! I had lots of fun! I learned how the play Texas Hold 'em and I got 3rd and I haven't even played poker before in my whole life!! It is pretty much my new favorite game to play! I don't work the next two days, yeepee!! I am going to get some homework and housework done so I don't have to worry about it later this week! Okay well I don't know anything else and it is 28 minutes past my bedtime! Night!
Christa

1 comment:

Christa said...

oh yeah, and a vase is missing :(