Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Oh no!!!


Something horrible happened today!! My battery for my camera died and I didn't bring the charger!!! Not to worry, I brought my old camera and it takes just as good pictures, just slower!! Today we hiked on two different trails. First we went to see St. Mary and Virgina Falls and then we went down to one other one, I don't remeber the name! We saw a deer too, he was right next to us and he didn't even run away!! They are doing construction on the Going to the Sun Road so the little tiny road on the mountian was even tinier!! At one point it went down to one lane!! But it is on the east end of Glacier right now and we are on the West end so we don't really have to worry about it! My internet sucks at my tent so I am sitting up by the office right now with Jese so I could do my homework! More later,
Christa

2 comments:

Amy said...

DORK!!! who doesn't bring their camera battery charger when they go on vacation!!! it doesn't last forever!!

Sharon said...

Nice Pictures! Looks like this years Christmas card picture to me!
Glad you are having fun.
Love you
Mom