Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, July 11, 2008

WE'RE ALIVE!!

At Jackson Lake after our swim in the freezing cold water!
Grand Tetons
Traffic Jam at Custer State Park!
Don't hit my car!!!
Custer State Park
Custer State Park

He wanted some food, Jese wouldn't give him any, jerk!


Hello!! We are still alive, we didn't get ate by any bears yet!! Today we drove FOREVER!! We are in Missoula, MT right now, we are staying in a hotel tonight because we wanted to!! Tomorrow we will just have to drive a couple of hours to Glaicer then we won't have to drive again until Thursday!! Our trip so far has been lots of fun!! All though I am having trouble getting my homework done for one of my classes because I don't have the internet all the time, so now the teacher has given me another lead disscusion thing for our discussions because I haven't been contributing enough (because I can't!!) On the next ones I should have the internet though so that is good! Tonight we ate at a delish Mexican resturant, but now Jese doesn't feel good, poor poor Jese!! Today we drove through yellowstone and saw Old Faithful, we didn't stay there long though because we had a long drive. It was Jese's day to drive so I slept almost the whole time!!! Okay well I have a movie I have to watch for my film class now so later gators, I will try to update again next week!
Christa





1 comment:

me said...

Good to hear you two are having a great time. how's the tummy Jes?

don't drink the water? food?

thanks for the update.

dad R.