Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, July 21, 2008

My love has returned...

...it is called cable tv!! HAHAHA!! Today we got all of our channels back, we got rid of cable last november or december!! I decided we should get it back now so I can watch Project Runway!! I don't really know anything new. Jese and I both worked all weekend and today. I have the next two days off!! Mama, Amy, and Liam are going to come visit me on Wednesday since I haven't seen Liam in over 2 months!!! Well I haven't seen anyone but Mama in more than 2 months!! I am sure everyone misses me lots and lots, that is why Amy decided to come visit me! I am so excited, The sisterhood of the traveling pants 2 comes out Aug. 6!! I am going to see it! Tomorrow we might go see the Dark Night but we will see what we (I) feel like!! Tonight we had chinese for supper, it was yummy! Okay well I don't know anything else!!
Christa
oh yeah, yes-TERD-ay we bought some more fish for our fish tank so now it is full and looks way better!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

why didn't you write the truth, you begged and begged us to come down:)

Jamie said...

call grandma, i saw her yesterday and she wants to hear about your trip!