Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Stupid work!


Hello again! I don't really know much today. Yesterday Mama, Amy, and Liam came to visit me! I made them lunch, I didn't like it very much even though I have made it before and liked it. I guess I must have done something different this time! I bought Liam a cute football jersey from school and I also got 2 bottles of water and licorice! Right now I am watching TV because on my days off I was busy so today I am going to watch TV till I have to get ready for work! Oh yeah, yesterday after they left my allergies got really bad so I took some drugs for them but then I got tired and I had to watch a movie for my film class, it took me 4 hours to watch a 2 hour movie because I kept falling asleep!! Then I had to take a quiz and I got 90% on it! Well I don't really know much else!
Christa

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I gave Wayne a piece of your cake and he LOVED it!!!! He says thanks!!!!