Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

"That's Outragous!"

Hello, Hello!! Well right now I am in class and it isn't very exciting! Yesterday for supper I got steak, corn on the cob, and watermelon!! The corn was $0.25 each, this is what mother had to say about that, "That is outragous! We used to sell a dozen for $0.25!" and then I said, "Yeah that was when the $1 was worth something and gas cost $0.86 a gallon. By the way when I got my license it cost me $14 to fill up my car when it was empty." It was a very exciting conversation!! When I was picking out my corn I touched a corn worm, GROSS!! Walmart should go through every piece of corn just to make sure there aren't any worms in them so when I go digging through them I don't touch them!! Yesterday I was going to do lots of homework but then all of the websites I needed decided to not work yesterday so now I have lots to do today :( I bought Jese a fan yesterday for his side of the bed because he always complains that he is hot, baby! Then this morning I woke up and was dying of a heat stroke so I didn't even have any blankets over me, that's outragous!! Okay well our break is over now so I am going to listen because it is our last day of lecture and tomorrow we have a test and then I am done with this class!! Yeepee!! okay later gators,
Christa

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I said we sold it for .50 cents a dozen on .25 cents.