Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Basement: Done...sort of!!

The tv should be on the dresser but it was still drying!!
Well here are the must anticipated pictures of what our basement now looks like! It is a BIG improvement!! Today I spent the entire day painting the circles on, those were mothers idea. I think it looks very nice and clean now! I really don't know too much. Jese doesn't have class tonight but he still isn't home. He has been driving for almost 2 hours now because he is stuck in traffic!! He is coming home from his work meeting. I am just waiting for my pie for the Wadekamper pie off and my supper to get done. Okay well the pie is almost there so I better go!
Christa


1 comment:

Randy said...

The floor looks awesome. Jese, all you need now is some old LEGION OF DOOM, ROAD WARRIOR POSTERS to complete your workout room. Christa, thanks for coming to the wedding. Randy