Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, November 23, 2009

Good morning!

Hello! I am so happy :) Yesterday Rick and Mama came over so Jese could have some help putting in the floor in the basement! It looks very nice! Now we just need to paint it, and when I say we I mean Jese because I hate painting! I made them supper since they were here! I made citrus-marinated chicken, it was out of my mexican cookbook I got for our wedding that I have never used! It was pretty good, it would have been better if it was marinated longer but we didn't get it started soon enough. Right now Jese is going to go get his hair cut, he needs it bad!! We are going to go see New Moon today because Jese really wants to see it and today would be the only day he could, so I am going to suffer through watching it again :) Okay well I don't really know anything else. Bye,
Christa

No comments: