Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, November 12, 2009

What Have You Done Today To Make You Feel Proud?


Hello! Today Amy came up to bring me the exercise bike she had in her basement, and guess what I did!! Jese and I worked out/biked for an hour!! Well really I biked, he worked out, and then I lifted a little bit afterwords! I made Amy lunch when she came, I made chicken and veggies, it was yummy, minus the veggies!! Jese did the dishes so I am going to make him cookies tomorrow so I have something to do!! Yesterday I didn't do much. I was super stuffy so I took an allergy pill and after a few hours I was still really stuffy so I took some more, bad idea!! I lost all of my energy and ended up falling asleep a few times!! I even drank Pepsi and that didn't keep me awake!!! Today I am not stuffy at all so that is nice! Okay I don't really know anything, I just wanted to let everyone know that I biked today!
Christa

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Good Job Christa!!!