Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Lets Go Hunting!

Adam's Monster Deer
My third deer, a button buck


My first deer, a doe

Putting up stands on Friday, I look like an orange Marshmallow!
Hello! You don't get a picture of my second deer because I didn't take one because it was very pretty, but I will get back to that later!
On Thursday Jese was all packed up and ready to go up north and I decided that I had to come along, I had decided not to go earlier in the week. So I had packed all my stuff in 15 minutes, thankfully I didn't forget anything! We picked up Nick on our way and dropped Kipper off for Cassie to watch. We made it up north by 5:10! It was a quick trip up there! On Friday we went out and put up some stands all day long. On Saturday we got up bright and early to go hunting! Jese and I were the last ones out because our stands were the closest! By 8:00 I was bored out of my mind so I decided to start browsing the internet so I would stay awake! Well at 8:28 I looked up and there were two deer in front of me!! There was a doe and her fawn. So I decided to shoot the bigger of the two so I couldn't get made fun of again like I did for my first deer I shot!! She fell right down and I looked around and the other deer was still there!! Well I did the first bad shot of my life, I hit her but she didn't die! She went into some brush so I couldn't get another shoot at her. Papa told me to just wait to see if she died so I didn't spook her and make her run. So I sat and waited, and waited, by 10:00 I heard a noise, another deer came in! So what do I do, I shoot that one too! This one was a button buck, he also fell right down on the spot! So I talked to Papa and he told me to go down and check on the fawn, I went over there and she jumped up and ran! I sent Jese a text message to watch for her, sure enough she went right to him! He also couldn't get a shoot because she laid in some brush again! So he couldn't leave his stand to help me gut my other two deer so I had to try it on my own. It didn't go so good. After a long while I gave up!! Jese decided to come help me then! He walked right up to my fawn, she looked at him in defeat and he shoot her in the head, hence no picture! So he helped me gut three deer! We didn't see anything else that day. By 5:00 I was ready to go in so I started to walk to Jese and he was walking towards me carrying my fawn! He carried it back to the road over his shoulder!! We went back to camp to get a truck so we could get the other deer. Well since it was dark out we discovered we couldn't find our way back to my stand since there were no flags!! We got a little lost and decided to head back out and wait for Papa or Mark to help us! Well Mark was back first so he got us right out there and we got my other deer dragged in. After looking at the fawn when we got back we all decided that I had the first killing shoot, because it would have died, Jese just made it go faster! So I got the credit for it, but I say I got 2 1/2 deer and Jese got 1/2 a deer! Adam got a very nice 17 pointer on Saturday, Papa got a spike and doe, Tom got a buck, Sam got a spike, Ryan got a buck, and Shitto got a buck! So total we got 10 deer on opener! On Sunday I decided that I killed enough so I let Jese go on my stand. He didn't see anything :( Adam was the only one to get a deer that day, he got another nice buck, it was a 10 pointer! He had lots of dishes to do by himself though since he was the only one to get a deer! On Monday we got up at 6:00 and Nick, Jese, and myself all left by 7:00 to get back home!
Now I am busy doing laundry all day!! I have so much to do!! I think I am going to hang some of it on the neighbors clotheslines because they don't live there anymore!! Okay well that is all!
Christa
Oh yes, on Monday Adam got ANOTHER deer, this time it was a doe though, no more bucks for him!




No comments: