Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, November 27, 2009

It is Christmas Season!!!

Hello!! I am sooo happy because it is offically Christmas season!! This morning I got up at 3:30 just so I could go all the way down to Waseca and go shopping with Mama and Amy! We went to Walmart and then we went to Mankato. I got lots of good deals! I am almost done with my Christmas shopping already!!! I just looked out the window and saw that the cats have it all smeared up from their noses!!! I will have to wash that! Anyways, I have Jese, Liam, Neva, and Rita all done already! I also got myself a few things, well really I just got myself two bras and 5 for $25 underware from Victoria's Secret plus I got a free bag! Plus Amy had a coupon so I got lots of money off and it ended up only being $64 for all of that, that is a very good deal since normally my bras cost $50 each because my boobs are so huge!!! I got Kipper a Christmas collar, it also came with a raindeer hat but he won't wear that! His collar has bells on it and now Oreo won't stop attacking him, it is pretty funny!! I comprimised with Jese, I wanted to get new sheets and he didn't want me to so I told him I would get the ones with snowboarders on them, so he let me get them :) Now I just have to figure out what to get for Papa, Terrance, Mama, and Rick and then I will pretty much be done!! I am not even very sleepy for not getting hardly any sleep last night! I went to bed at 9:30 but Kipper was super hyper because he was in his kennel all day so he wouldn't let me sleep so I ended up not falling asleep until 11:30 and then I woke up a few more times! Okay well I am going to go clean a little so our house is ready for Christmas decorations!!
Christa
Only 28 days until Christmas!!

No comments: