Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Skipping Thanksgiving!

Hello! Amy told me I had to change my background. Well I couldn't find any Thanksgiving ones I liked so I decided to skip straight to my favorite holiday, Christmas!!! I wonder if Jese will mind if I put up the tree tonight :) I am watching a Christmas movie right now! I LOVE Christmas!
Yesterday Jese and I took Kipper for a long walk across town into the newer section. Then we made chocolate spritz cookies, I like normal ones much better. Then we made Baked Potato Soup, yum! Today we decided to head over to Papa's to get the rest of my junk out of his garage and to get our guns. Jese shot his once and said it was a good shot so he didn't have to do any more! Papa feed us brats so now I don't have to make supper. On Thursday we are going up north deer hunting so Jese has to work tonight so he could get Thursday off. It is going to be a long day for him tomorrow, he gets done with work at 10:00, has a work meeting at 3:00, and class at 6:00!! Okay well I have to watch my Christmas movie now!
Christa

No comments: