Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Just Waiting!

Hello! I have pictures to put on here but I don't feel like getting my camera! Today I had an interview in Mankato at United Praire Bank for a receptionist job. I don't know if I will get it though. I hope I do because I think I would like it a lot. It isn't just answering phones and greeting people, there is more responsibility to it than that! They already interviewed 5 people and have lots of resumes to go through. Anyways back to what I have been doing...
On Sunday I was supposed to go to New Ulm to go to Alicia's shower but we didn't have enough gas for me to go there! So instead I had to go to Papa's and help cut up deer, it wasn't too bad though since it was warm out! Mama came and rescued me at noon though and brought me and Amy up to MOA, we also picked up Cassie along the way.
Yesterday Alicia and Brandon came over, they brought their puppy Cooper over too! We had chicken noodle soup for supper, it was yummy! After that we played Pictionary Man, pretty much I am the champion! We played three games, changing partners each time and I won every time!! The last game was close though, there was just a point between us!! After they left Kipper was super tired! He was even wore out today still!!! That is okay with me though :)
Today I just biked in the basement for a little bit and then went to my interview! It wasn't a very exciting day!
Oh yes, yesterday someone came and winterized the neighbors house that is for sale and they opened the curtains so we could look in! I made Jese come with me to look in all of the windows, he didn't want to look like a creeper, I told him to get over it!! I am glad we didn't bother looking at the house! The bedrooms are really small!! The whole place looked pretty junky. I think whoever buys it will get it pretty cheap because it needs a lot of work! All of the rooms seemed pretty small. Online it says that the upstairs is a den and downstairs has a family room, we couldn't see those though.
Okay well that is all for today!
Christa

No comments: