Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Back from up north





Hello!! I am back from up north :( I left with Jese and my dad on Saturday morning not wearing a coat and got up to the cabins and froze and I came back yesterday to discover that I had to wear a coat again...where did all of the warm weather go, I want it back.
Well anyways, when we were up north I had lots of fun. We went snowmobiling and fishing everyday, including when we got up there on Saturday. Jese's first experience driving a snowmobile was a 23 mile trip to The Hill in the dark, he did very good and on the way back he went faster! We also went fishing that day. The fish were slow the whole time up there but we caught about 35 crappies total. We played cribagge a few nights too. I won once! On monday we went to The Hill and Jese and I had all you can eat crab legs, they were YUM-O!! My dad had a burger because he is allergic to crabs, the poor guy! We went about 120 miles total on the snowmobiles, Jese and my dad drove the whole time and I rode, I don't like to drive because it hurts my thumb. On Sunday I tried to make a snowman but the snow wouldn't work with me so then I tried to make a tunnel but I couldn't remeber how so Jese tried to make one for me but he was taking too long so I jumped on it and then he buried me in the snow and then I buried him!! Well that is about all I know!! Bye


Christa

No comments: