Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

"Let us make one point, that we meet each other with a smile, when it is idfficult to smile. Smile at each other, make time for each other in your family." Mother Teresa

Hello! Nothing has reallhy happened lately but my mother told me to update my blog so she wouldn't have to look at my wonderful picture of the archery range any more so I am. Yesterday I bought Walk the Line with some of my tax money that I just got and then I watched it last night, it was very good! Yesterday I rearranged my room because I hung up a curtain (to cover up my bed to block the light that Kat uses after I go to bed) and I hung it on a pipe on the ceiling so my bed had to me moved. I have 3 test coming up soon, one on friday, monday, and wednesday. I am almost done reading my favorite book ever Follow the River. I love it! Next I am going to read Cold Mountain and then I will finish the Harry Potter books, I am on the third one right now. Well I don't really know anything else so bye!!

christa WADEKAMPER

No comments: