Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

"My mother buried three husbands, and two of them were just napping." -Rita Rudner

Hello! Nothing has happened lately. I finished reading Cold Mountain so now I am ready to see the movie, I hope it is good. I watched Derailed yesterday and it followed the book really good untill the end. I have a test in Microeconomics on Monday so I have been studying for that...one chapter a day because it is on 4 chapters. Today for lunch I had pepperoni pizza and it wasn't very good, I also had a pickle on the side and some 2% milk because it is good for me! Well I really don't know anything but I just thought I would update this because I know some certain people check my blog every few hours waiting for me to update it!!

Christa

1 comment:

Amy said...

every few hours, lets try every 5 minutes:)