Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 05, 2006

TATTOOS


Hello!! Well this weekend was an eventful one! On Friday me, Amy, Mother, and Father all went down to Iowa to see sister Cassie and her hubby Nick. That night we went out to eat at a place called Martinis and it was very good but a scary looking guy kept staring at me because I am so beautiful, I didn't like him. Then me, Amy, Cassie, and Mother all went to Alley Cat Tattoo and got ourselves some chicken feet on our feet!! It was my mothers birthday present!! On Saturday we got up nice and early and went to Cassie's place of occupation to get some hot beverages, I got hot chocolate, which was very good! Then we went to Nick's place of occupation to look at all of the workout equipment, I was pretty bored there seeing as I don't workout. Then after that we went bowling! It was lots of fun but I got stuck with Cassie on my team so we lost 2 out of 3 games...Hooker!!! Then after that we went to Fareway foods and got some delish steak to cook up. Then after that we went back to sister cassies place and then after that we went home. Once we got home we cooked up our delish steak and ate it up. On sunday (which is today!) Mother and Amy battled the weather and drove me back to Winona and then took me to Culvers, Jese came too but he paid for himself because he needed change to do some laundry. After that mother and dropped us off at the dorms and now I am going to study for my test!!!

Bye!
Christa

No comments: