Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

"A little madness in the Spring is wholesome even for the King" Emily Dickinson

Hello!! Nothing has really happened lately. I am pretty sure Liddy (my cichlid fish) has laid some eggs. I looked it up online and it says that the ma and pa will protect the little guys but they can lay like 100-200 eggs...I hope they don't all live!! Yesterday morning I woke up in a panick attack because I was dreaming that I was taking a test (that I already took on monday) and I was running out of time and it was horriable. Then this morning I had a dream about the speech I have to give today and it didn't go very well...I hope it wasn't a premanition because I have to go do it pretty soon. Right now I am watching What Not to Wear, it is pretty sweet. Well I don't really know anything so bye!!

Christa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dreaming about school means one thing....you need spring break...now.
ps. i appreciate the temporary ease of the politicians jokes..