Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 20, 2006

"While there's life, there's hope." - Cicero

Hello!! Here is just a quick update on what happened during the rest of my spring break. On wednesday I went over to Amy's and me and her and Jese all went to mankato and we saw failure to launch and it was pretty good. Then I spent the night at amy's that night and thursday night because my car needs to be worked on and I didn't want to drive back home with all of the snow and a sick car! When I was at amy's I just watched tv with her, it was a very nice break! On friday I took amy shopping for some last minute nursing supplies and then we went back to faribo and my mother made up pizza bugers which we delish! On saturday I did all of my laundry and packed everything up. On sunday me and my mother shot the indoor 3D in faribo, i didn't do very good this time but mother did! Afther that we went grocery shopping and the Jese and I drove back to Winona. I found out that betas can't go a week without food...opps!! Other than my dead beta I had one dead fish and that was a tigar barb and his eyes were ate out of him!!! Last night Jese took my to wally world to get some ballon mollies because they are very cute and I also got one gold fish and I put them in a little tank and my gold fish died, oh well I will return him on thursday for a new live fish!! Oh yes there is mold growing by Kat's desk on the wall, yuck-o man, yuck-o.

Christa W.

No comments: