Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

"One is left with the horrible feeling now that war settles nothing; that to win a war is as disastrous as to lose one" -Agatha Christie

Hello again! So I am kind of irated (yes I know I suck at spelling) because Kat went and talked with the RA yesterday and she said that someone would be in our room to clean up the mold right away and now she came in her again and said that they just emailed her and said someone would be here right away. It is now 6:15 and all of the janitors left for the night...they better be here tomarrow, or I will be torked off.
Kat went home today to go to the docter and she is sick so I am stuck here by myself for the night and maybe tomarrow night too. I hope I don't get sick too. On a better note, I got a C on my microeconomics test which made me very happy!!! Today I cleaned everything off of my bookshelf and moved it into Jese's car and I also took down my bulliton board and hung up the pictures that were on it with tape because they were very off center and could not be seen, it was driving me nuts.
Yesterday Jese (the nice guy he is) bought me two new betas (with the money from his dead fish) to replace my dead ones!!! I was very happy, but one is really ugly but its tail looks pretty. Okay well that is about it for now!!

Christa Ann Wadekamper

1 comment:

Christa said...

The only reason one of them died is because I didn't feed it for a week!!