Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas number 1, 2, and 3 Finished!

Merry Christmas!! This weekend Jese and I had Christmas at Nevas, Ricks, and Amys (but it was mothers christmas) Jese and I both got lots of stuff! I got lots of cooking things and I used them all today! I made peanut butter cookies, oatmeal cookies, peppermint candy things with white chocolate, and a peppermint cake! The peppermint things are for grandma b.'s christmas so I am going to freeze them! If you heard the horrible story about my angel dieing this week it happened again :( First she died because her lights went out so I changed them and she went out again so I unpluged her. Yesterday Jese and I got back I found angel on the floor face-down, I think Pizza killed her because when I was changing the lights Pizza was trying to eat her. Pretty much Pizza and I are going to rot in hell! She also knocked down a bunch of ornaments off of the tree, jerk! The stupid kittens put a toy in their water this weekend so it sucked up all of the water and they didn't have any! Well that is about all for now!!

Christmas Ann Wadekamper!

No comments: