Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, December 04, 2006

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!

Hello! Man it is super cold out. I was talking on my phone on my way to class and now my hand is numb! Well an update on my classes for next semester, I will not get any for my major, I am going to finish up my gen eds though so I might not take summer classes if they do not offer ones in my major. I am now going to minor in Managment Information Systems because I need 150 credits to take the CPA test so I am just going to get those credits by doing that! This weekend Neva and Tearnce came and visited us on Friday. Jese played Risk with them while I cooked supper. I made meat and gravey and noodles and mashed potatoes. It was good! On Saturday Jese and I did our Christmas shopping, I went to target and he went to wal mart and lacrosse (so he could bring my ring in). Yesterday we went to wal mart so I could get some food for a rachael ray meal! I made Pasta with Brocoli and Sausage with a Ricotta suprise! I did leave out the brocoli though because I don't like it and it is a good thing I did because it wouldn't have fit in my pan!! The meal was really good and easy to make! It was in the Express Lane cookbook if anyone wants to make it! Well I have to go now!

Christa

No comments: