Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Finals make December suck balls!

Hello! Well I am glad that most of my finals aren't cummilative. My math one and bus. stats one are, I am not excited for the math one, but I can do really bad on it and still get a c in the class so that is good! I have my bus. stats one today, hopefully I do good on it. I think that I should do okay because I got 82% on the midterm (85% is an A in his class) and this test should be pretty much the same as the midterm! I was supposed to have a 20pt. quiz in ASL today but the teachers son puked in her bedroom this morning so she didn't have time to write the quiz. that is why you should always do your things ahead of time, so when your kid pukes it okay! Yesterday for lunch I made the 5 ingredent recipe from the rachael ray magazine but I didn't like it very much, it was to plain tasting, 5 ingredients are diffentaly not enough! Jese bought some plastic stuff to go over the windows so we are going to put that on tonight so hopefully it will get warmer in here! right now it isn't as bad because it warmed up today but tomorrow is supposed to be super cold again :( Christmas is 19 days away so everyone better get their christmas shopping done!! I love christmas, it is the best time of they year, it is even better then my birthday!! Tonight Jese and I are going to have some deer steak for supper, which by the way is way cheaper then a rachael ray meal! Oh yes, on monday I registered for classes, I only had 13 credits (4 classes) because everything else was taken already but I keep checking to see if anyone else has dropped the classes I need and I got lucky because I got 2 more so now I have 19 (6 classes) credits so now I need to figure out what gen ed to drop! Well I have to go pee before I leave for my next class so bye!!

Christa Ann Wadekamper

1 comment:

Amy said...

i don't even want to hear you complain, try my school for a day, you wouldn't even last:)