Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, December 08, 2006

"Error is human but to forgive is divine"


We have heat!!! Yesterday a lady came to change our furnace filter and she told me that our furnace (and many others) did not have the piolt light lit, I guess that is why we were so freezing cold!! Now it is nice and toasty warm in out apartment! Today is my last day of classes!! Next week I have finals, but today 2 of my classes were cancled so now I get done at noon today!!! Yesterday I started studing for my finals and I put away the dishes and I put away our laundry and I watched some telly! Tomorrow Jese and I are having a date! We are going to go see The Holiday, it looks good! I really don't know anything new today other than we don't have to sit around with two blankets and a sweater anymore in our apartment! Oh yeah, last night we ordered pizza from pizza hut at 8:00 (that is when jese was done with class) and it was yummy! Except for the guy had the wrong address, he thought it was 903 and it is 902 so he couldn't find us so he called. Well I guess that is all for now!!

Christa

No comments: