Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it." Thomas Jefferson

Hello! It is almost christmas!! I am very excited because christmas is the best time of the year! Today I am going to make m&m cookies, the m&ms are red and green so they will be christmasy! I am also going to make some chocolate covered pretzals because we ate all of ours and I still have some pretzels left to make more! I forgot to say that this weekend the toliet wouldn't stop running at 11:30 at night! I wasn't very happy because the office was closed so we couldn't just call them! I fixed it though in about 10 minutes, the pump thingy wouldn't stay up so it would just keep on running. Jese and I watched Robin Hood last night, I like that movie very much!! Today I am feeling better but my throat still hurts but not as much! I am pretty sure I am going to get an A in ASL, if I didn't I would be very suprised! Tomorrow I have a test in Accounting and Applied Calc, I'm ready to be done with math! Well I really don't know too much else so bye!!



Christa Wadekamper

Oh yeah, this weekend I was bored and I made a website for my wedding. It doesn't really have much on it right now but here is the website: http://www.christaandjese.weddings.com

No comments: