Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

New Table!!

Hello! Last night Jese and I went to wal mart and spent our christmas money! We bought a new table because ours was rusty and gross! When we went there we couldn't get anyone to help us and then we finally got the photo guy to go get us a cart to put the table one but it wasn't the right kind so the table didn't really fit on it. The guy just help jese put the table on the cart and then he left after we checked out the table fell off the cart and nobody would help us and it was heavy so I couldn't lift it :( finally when we got it out to the car we knew it wouldn't fit in plus I couldn't lift it so we tore open the box and took the pieces out and put them in the car! we left the box in the parking lot on the cart because wal mart sucks balls because they have poor customer service!
Today Jese and I cleaned the apartment, really I did and he cleaned the bathroom because it was his turn! I put a roast in my new slow cooker for supper tonight because I wanted to try it out! I also put carrots in it for Jese, yuck-o! I decided that for my new years resolution I am going to watch less t.v. I can only watch regis and kelly in the morning if I have nothing to do and then I can start watching when rachael ray comes on if I have nothing else to do! I think that is a good plan because the last few months I have become super lazy and that is not a very good thing to do! Well that is about all I know for now so have a nice day!!

Christa Ann Wadekamper

3 comments:

Amy said...

hahaha, quit kidding yourself, YOUR going to watch less tv, hahahaha, that would be like me saying i'm never going to buy flannel sheets again:)

Anonymous said...

Jese,

A lady at work is looking for someone to tape her basement (She had water damage). Give me a call if you are interested.

MDW

Jamie said...

Hey...way to join the less tv gang! It's working good for us, except when we are sick, than it's tvsville city man...