Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, December 11, 2006

"We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves." -Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Hello! Well this weekend Jese and I didn't do too much! On Saturday we went to the movie, The Holiday, it was pretty good! Jese studied pretty much all weekend for finals because his are in the beginning of the week, mine are mostly wed, and thurs. Yesterday I did my math homework and Jese was way to stressed out so we went for a walk around the lake, it was about 5 miles, it took us 1 hour. By the time we got back it was dark out! There were some little kids skating on the lake and their dad was playing with a remote control airplane, it was a really good one because it could fly really far and high! After we got back I made the best chicken breast ever! It was out of one of my rachael ray cookbooks, but I didn't make the salad that went along with it because then we would have had to buy a ton of stuff! The chicken only had garlic, parsley, EVOO, salt, pepper, and tabasco sauce. It was pretty much the best chicken I have ever had! After that we played risk, we both won 1 game! After that we watched the movie, Santa Baby, it was on ABC family, I liked it! After that it was bedtime because it was 11! Today Jese had 2 finals and then work. I have a final in ASL at 3:30 but that is it until wednesday! I am not too worried for my finals this semester. I am glad I will be finally done with math! There are still 150 points possible (50 for homework, 100 for final) and I only need 42 for a C and 115 for a B! Since I have gotten 50 on all of my homework I figure I will again so then I will have a C for sure and then I need to get 65 on my test and I will have a B! I hope I get a B, this test is going to be hard though because it has a lot of the stuff that I don't really know how to do, I will try for a B though!! Today I do not feel very good again, my throat is all clogged up and I am coughing a ton more then normal :( Being sickly sucks balls! On friday Jese and I are driving to Faribault and then Saturday we will be going to the cities to go to Nevas for christmas and then that night we will go to Waseca to go to Ricks. On sunday we are going to church and then to amys for christmas with mother! Well that is all I know for now!!

Christa

3 comments:

Amy said...

WHAT....did i just read that correctly....YOU walked FIVE miles????

Anonymous said...

I think that was a typo.tjw

Christa said...

nope no typo, we walked 5 whole miles!!