Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Rain in December!!

Hello! It is raining out right now and it is december, that just isn't right at all because it should be snowing! On tuesday mother, cassie, and amy all came to winona so we could go to a bridal shop in la crosse! I found my dress finally and the bridesmaid dress also so we ordered them up! I am very excited! Yesterday I made some more cookies but these ones weren't for me and jese! they are to bring to my grandma b.'s christmas! today I rearranged the closets because jese has a stupid workout ball now which takes up tons of room so i had to make room for the stupid thing. next i am going to rearrange the cupboards because i don't like how they are! well i really don't know much else!

bye,
christmas ann wadekamper

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet you had "a Ball" at Christmas. BTW you mispelled your name, It should read Chrissymas!

Santa Claus