Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

1 test down, 3 more to go!

Hello!! Well so far this week I have 1 test done, 2 more today and 1 on thursday! I know I f-ed up on part of the first test, so did another kid I talk to but I think I did pretty good on the rest of it, hopefully! In 7 minutes I take my next test, hopefully I do okay on it! Then my next one is in finance at 12:30. Thursday I have a test in Bus. Stats, right now my calculater isn't getting the right answers so I have to figure out what I am putting in wrong. Today I have only sneezed twice, it is like a record!! But now some kid just sat in front of my and he smells like cologne and it is making my nose runny, jerk! At least he doesn't reak like smoke today like normal. Well I guess I better go since my test is about to start!
Christa

1 comment:

Amy said...

good luck on your last test hooker!!