Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, September 03, 2007

Homework Finished!!!

Hello!!! Well I finished my homework, kind-of!!!!! Today when I got up I put together a salad and brought it to work because we were having a pot luck then I came back home and did homework untill 12, then I took a shower, did some more homework and then went to work at 2:30! I can't believe the amount of people who wait until the day before school starts to get their kids hair cut!!!! At the end of the day at work I had one of the stylist put my hair up so I don't have to deal with it tomorrow morning!!! I hope it stays though, I don't have any hairspray left to put in it. I got home from work around 8:15 and I started to do some more homework and I just got done it is 10:00 now!! Well really I am not done but I am not sure on how to do all of it so I just did what I knew!! I know I did some of my accounting wrong but I don't feel like looking through my old book to find out how to do part of it, oh well!! It is mostly right! Jese works until 11:00 so I am going to try to stay up so I can see him. We went swimming again yesterday, and the day before that, pretty much after 5:30 nobody uses the pool so that is when we go, plus then it feels the warmest because the air is cooler than the water!!!! Well I think I am going to eat a piece of cake or ice cream and watch gilmore girls, oh yeah who has my last season jerks I want it back!!! okay bye!
christa
oh yeah if anyone has some good book send them my way, i need something besides school books to read!!!

No comments: