Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

School Sucks!!!!

Hello hello!! Well pretty much I think school is boring, still!! So nothing has changed this year from the last two years!! Jese didn't get a bear up north :( That is okay, I guess we will survive! So on monday I didn't do to much, just some homework and then work, it wasn't very exciting. Yesterday I had classes, so did Jese. Neither one of us worked so we took a walk, we didn't see too much, the houses aren't to big around us. There is a community of apartments next to us, it is kind of like a gated community of apartments, minus the gate!! So now we know where to go in case our new place get sold!! Today I did some homework now I am sitting in my class waiting for it to start, how exciting! Tonight Jese works again, so I will be by myself again, oh well. Tomorrow I have classes and work all day from 8-8, another busy day! Well that is all I know for now, my class is starting!
Later gator,
Christa

No comments: