Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Back for another week of school!

Hello! Well this weekend I went back home on thursday night so my car could be brought in to the co-op to be fixed friday morning, which my father did for me so nicely!! Friday night we all went up to Prior Lake to ashley's wedding which was very nice and lots of fun! We got back home around 1:00 AM!! Saturday I babysat Liam the whole day while Adam put up his duck blind! I also made chicken noodle soup, it was yummy! Then Amy and I went to mothers to get christmas houses!! Then I drove back to Faribo for the night! This morning I got up and finished my laundry and headed out back to wy-nooooona! I just got done unloading everything out of my car and sat down and checked my loan status for school and discovered that I put it for the whole year so I am only getting half of the money now and half next semester and that doesn't work for me because I need it all now so if anyone has $1,800 laying around send it my way! Well Jese is home for his lunch and I need to get some studying done before my tests on tuesday.
Christa Wadekamper

No comments: