Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, September 17, 2007

Another weekend flies by!!

Hello again!! Well this weekend Jese and I both worked. You know this whole working and going to school thing isn't so bad, you wanna know why!! It makes me very tired and I sleep better than I have in years!! Every night I try and I try to stay awake until 11 so I can see Jese when he comes home from work, but every night I am out like a light by 10:30!!! On Saturday I was asleep before 10!!! So I ran out of my claritan two days ago and so today is my first totally allergy drug-free day! Yesterday I took afrin nasel spray because I had to work. So far it isn't to bad. I am a bit sniffly but nothing I can't handle!! Yeepee maybe I can stop buying $16 drugs every two weeks now!! I decided not to buy them again because Oscey ( our oscar) needed a new filter system because his broke, so we spent $10 of my $16 for drugs on him!! He doesn't like the clean water very much, he hasn't been moving around much, this morning I thought he was dead, but he wasn't! I decorated the apartment some more this weekend, and I got to decorate work too, everyone there thought I did a very good job, and the little kids love it!!! I am suposed to be doing homework right now because I work at 2:30, I don't have much to do though so that is good!! I took friday off of work this week so I can go to ashley's wedding, I don't know what I will wear yet....Jese isn't coming because he couldn't get it off of work. I was going to have a halloween party the weekend after halloween and I invited my friends, and jese's but then today when I was putting makeup on I realized that that is the weekend of deer hunting, opps! So I had to cancel my party :( I better get a deer this year!! The other day when I was driving home from work my car almost stalled on me!!!! I talked to one of the girls at work and her boyfriend (of 10 years!!!) is going to look at it for me and give it a tune up. I will bring it in sometime this week or next week. He fixes everyones cars that works there!! Oh yeah, the other day I bought some flowers, yes I bought them for myself!! And for the first time ever the cats didn't kill them, well not yet anyways!! They haven't even knocked down the vase, the have ate a few petals though, hopefully they weren't posinus!!!! Okay I guess I will do some homework now!!

Christa

No comments: