Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

89 days!!

Hello!!! Well there are only 89 days left until the big day!!! There are still lots of things for me to do! On Friday when I go home for Ashley's wedding I am going to go to the baker in Waseca and find out about my cake and then I will go to Faribo and order the flowers, which I still don't really know what I want!! After that is all done the next thing to do will be get Jese's ring and get mine sized. I want to start writing out the invites so I don't have to do them all at the same time right before I have to mail them, which will be around the end of october! Sometime in October I also have to go home to meet with the caterer and discuss the decorations for the tables, etc. No idea when I am going to do that! The first weekend of october I have to go to Faribo to go to a church retreat that last ALL DAY!!!!
Yesterday I worked, it wasn't very exciting, I did lots of cleaning! Now I have today and Wednesday and Friday off, so just one more day this week and I am done until next week, yeepee!!! My loan still hasn't gone through for tuition, hope it hurries!!! Jese's is almost all the way through, his went faster though because he didn't need a co-signer and his name was spelled right so he didn't have to get that fixed like me, jerks!! They spelled my name with a K so I had to send in a copy of my drivers license so they can switch it, jerks! Jese has an interview today for a intership for next semester, hopefully he does good so he can be in the interview process, which is with the company I think, the one he has today is with a professor. I have 3 tests next week, one in my computer acct, one in intermediate acct., and one in intermediate stats, boring!!! Yum, someone is eating starburst next to me and they smell yummy!!!!! I want some! So I read the faribo paper today and noticed the cc boys didn't do so good, hehe, and what about the girls, are they running???? I guess having a volleyball couch as a cc couch doesn't help!! hehe, I am glad I am done with cross country, I don't miss it one bit! Well I guess I better go since we are going over a new computer program in stats!!
Peace out dudes!
Christa

No comments: