Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A Change in Plans

Hello again! Well I decided to change my major. I just don't see myself as an accountant, it is to boring of a job for me. I have decided to change to Business Adminstraion but I am going to think about for a month or so before I do. If I do I will end up getting done next Fall because then I won't have to have extra credits to take the CPA exam because I won't be taken it anymore! Then until the fall of '09 Jese and I will be both working full time waiting for him to get into his masters program. Once we find out where that is I am going to start looking for schools that offer culinary classes and I am going to take some pastry/baking classes! Since I have always talked about opening my own store I decided that that is what I should do. When people try to figure out what they want to do with thier life they are supposed to look at what they like to do, and I like to bake and read, so I am going to eventually in my life time open up a bakery in Waseca because they don't have one yet! But if that doesn't work out I will always have my degree in Bus. Admin. to get me a job! Right now I am just like everyone and can bake okay so I am going to start making lots of new things, and I will even try one bite of everything, even if it has gross stuff in it!!! Today I did homework ALL day!! Right now I am class but I don't really need to pay attention, I never did last year with this professor and I got an A in the class so I am sure I will be fine! It doesn't get done for another 2 hours!!!! So far I have been here for an hour! Tonight I am making meat chunks, mashed potatoes, noodles, and gravey!! Well I guess I go, bye!!

Christa

No comments: