Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Hello!!!


Hello everyone!! Well today I got up at 9:30 and got to work on my homework, I am getting good at doing it right away instead of waiting until last minute unlike monday hehe!!! I got done around noon then I found out that my class was cancled!!!!!!! That meant I had no classes or work today, it was sweet!! Then Jese and I went to Target and we got our registry figured out. After that we went home and Jese did some homework then he went to work and he will be there until 11:00. I really have nothing to do now because I don't want to clean because I will do it this weekend when I am here by myself. Well I guess I don't know anything else so bye!


Christa A. WadekamperThis is the picture I got when I asked cassie to take a picture of me in my wedding dress!

No comments: