Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Back Up North I Go!


Kipper never wanted to go in his kennel and now that we took it apart he likes to sleep in it!
Some of our new baby fish, they are in the right corner!

Hello! This past week Jese and I have been separating our fish. He brought 3 up to work and we set up our spare tank and put 3 in that. Now we just have 4 cichlids in the big tank and 2 tiger barbs. Both sets of cichlids have babies but one set only has a few because they got ate up before we separated all the fish. The other set has somewhere between 100-200! 
Yesterday the plumber only had bad news, we have roots in our pipes!! Jese has been in contact with our realtor today and we don't know how it is going to turn out. In our contract we said we wanted the floor drain cleared out, not fixed, that was our mistake! She thinks they should have to pay for it still though so she is talking to the plumber and going to try for us. The plumber they had clear it out said that we would have to clean it out every few years, well we have lived here for less than a year and have had it cleaned out twice already. When we saw the drain backed up before we bought the house we said we wanted it fixed but we didn't know what was wrong with it, so we just said we wanted it cleared out I think to clarify what we wanted done. Hopefully it turns out okay. The good news is the drain is cleared out now so I was able to do my laundry last night! I hung it all up to dry and since by then the last load was done at 7:00, so I left it out all night! This afternoon it was nice and dry. I went to the grocery store to get some food to bring up north. I didn't get much, my snacks are Oreos, Salt Water Taffy, and Bananas! Okay well I have to go pack my clothes now because this evening I am going to go butcher chickens!
Christa

No comments: