Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Stupid Floor Drain!!

Hello!! Today I was going to do all of my laundry so I could pack for up north. Well I managed to get one load done and had to quit. Our stupid floor drain is backed up again. Jese ran the snake through before I even started the laundry and it still backed up a ton. So he called around and most plumbers couldn't come until Thursday but he managed to find one that can come tonight at 5:30. I needed them to come today or tomorrow so I could have clean clothes up north!! This morning I have been also cleaning up Jada hair since she was here all weekend. She sheds more than the cats!! Since I can't do the laundry now I think I will sit in front of the fan and play the sims today! Okay well I am going to go help Jese with lunch.
Christa

No comments: