Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Jese!!

Kipper enjoying Jese's birthday present!!

Hello!! Today is Jese's 24th birthday! He is getting so old :) This morning I banished him to the basement so I could set up his birthday present, I got him a hammock and ladder ball. He liked them both very much, I think Kipper liked the hammock a little bit more though!
After Jese left for work I talked to mama for a bit, then I ate breakfast, then I made laundry detergent. I am working on getting the laundry done now, it is so humid out the clothes will probably take hours to dry! Jese is making me keep all the curtains closed so the sun can't beat in and warm up the house, it is driving me nuts! He is also being mean and making me make nasty meatloaf for his birthday meal, that is going to heat up the house tons!! Okay well I think the washer just got done.

Christa

No comments: