Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

We're headed back up north!


Hello! Not much has happened this week. On Monday I babysat Liam and Josie, yesterday I cleaned and did laundry, and today I am packing for up north and then going up north tonight! As soon as Jese gets done with work tonight we are going to head up! We will be coming back Saturday night so he can back to work on Sunday, then we will go back up again Wednesday morning through Saturday night again for bear hunting. It should be a fun two weeks. Jese is in between classes right now so that is why we are going up two weeks in a row. It will be our last trip up until deer hunting most likely. We want to go up in October too but don't know if Jese will have enough vacation time. I am going to finish watching an episode of True Blood I started this morning so then I can get on with my packing!

Christa

No comments: