Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Grilled Green Tomatoes!


For lunch today I made some grilled green tomatoes. I even tried a bite of them, and I must say they tasted pretty good! Jese and I couldn't figure out what they tasted like but we both agreed that they were pretty good. 
This morning Jese brought our big window a/c unit downstairs and hooked it up in the study. Then he put the little one in the bedroom. We closed all the windows in the house and now it actually feels like we have air conditioning! It doesn't cool it off very much but it is much much better than it has been. Now we aren't sweating all the time, it is also keeping the humidity level down in the house! 
Today I got the best deal ever!! I got a shirt and a pair of flip flops from victoria's secret for just $1.98!! I had a $10 gift card (for Jese's birthday since the credit card is in his name!) and for today only you could get free shipping on anything! That is a pretty good deal I think. Then we stopped at Bargain Betty's for their dollar sale and I got a pair of jeans, a jacket, a shirt, and Jese got a shirt, all for $4! Today was defiantly a bargain day! We also got Jese a new pair of shorts that actually fit him, he kept asking me if they looked to small because he isn't used to wearing pants/shorts that actually fit him! He always buys them to big for him, plus he has lost so much weight his shorts have been falling right off of him without a belt on! 
We also cleaned the basement up today. The dehumidifier is keeping it nice a dry down there so we took a risk and put down all our rugs in the workout room. Hopefully they stay dry! 
This afternoon Jese read on his hammock (he kicked me off as soon as I went on it, jerk!) and I picked a bunch of tomatoes and peppers! 
Now Jese is at school and I am reading Charlie St. Cloud because I just got a $20 gift card for Amazon! Have a nice cool night!

Christa

No comments: