Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It's been awhile!



I know, I know, it has been awhile! On Friday last week Jese and spent the day cleaning and doing errands. On Saturday Jese's family came up for his and Avis's birthday. I grilled chicken, it was done perfectly! My kitchen was a little small for that many people but it was a little to hot in the sun to eat outside! On Sunday I sold donuts in Medford, it was super super busy! I made donuts for 3 hours straight with no break! Yesterday I did the laundry, it was a perfect day for it. Today I did a little rearranging! Tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday I am going to be selling donuts again! Okay well that is all for now!

Christa

oh yes, I am loving this weather, I am so glad it is cooler out finally, now if it would only get down to 60 degrees during the day, that would be perfect!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

what a nice picture....good thing I took it!!!!