Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, August 09, 2010

I'm Home, and it's hot out!

Josie brushing her teeth!
Mom on the paddle boat with me
Liam playing all by himself in the sand
Grandma and Grandpa holding hands!
Grandpa being a kid again, he went down the slide about 3 times!

Hello!! Yesterday I got back from up north. It was lots of fun, the weather was perfect, and we didn't get attacked by any bears! I rode up with Mom and Rick on Thursday, we got there around 2:00. Jeff was the only one that beat us, everyone else showed up throughout the day. We played yard games, sat around the fire, went paddle boating, swimming, and lots of eating! One night a bear came but Rod scared it off so it didn't attack us. I rode back with Mom and Rick yesterday, it was a long drive but once I got home and realized out hot and humid it was I wanted to right back in the car and ride back up north! 
Yesterday I picked all the veggies out of the garden since Jese didn't do it while I was gone. I got 40 cherry tomatoes, 4 early girl tomatoes, 2 cucumbers, and 2 green bell peppers! Now I need to figure out what to do with it all!! One of our cichlids died last night, it was on the females that never paired off, poor girl! Okay well I have to go take a shower and get everything done this morning since it is going to be another scorcher!

Christa

No comments: