Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 04, 2009

Almost finished!

Well I have one test done so far! I have another one in an hour and a half. I have been going over all of the material that is going to be on it for the last 1 1/2 hours! I am so bored!!! I have nothing to do now but wait for it to start. I forgot my computer charger in Waterville so I have to sit in the library and use on of theirs, great! I was planning on watching all of the Thursday night shows I missed last week tonight but since I have no charger my computer will probably only last for one show!!! It is 70 degrees outside here in Wy-nooona! This morning my test went okay, I am sure I did alright on the test. I am 100% sure I got 2 questions right because he accidentally stapled the answers on the back of all of the tests!! Nobody even realized it until a girl pointed it out and then he had us all turn the answers in, jerk! I did managed to see 2 answers though, I already had those questions right, I wish I would have seen some that I had wrong so I could have changed them. I am really sleepy, I had one pepsi before noon and I am on my second one now!!
We got everything moved to Waterville this weekend, it was exhausting!! I am glad we are done with it. It ended up taking 2 trucks, one trailer, and lots of car trips to get everything! Pizza and Oreo love the new place!! They like that it has lots of windows they can see out of. Jese spent all day yesterday getting the windows open. The last people that lived there painted and caulked them shut and the landlords "didn't have time" to fix them because we moved in so fast! So instead of waiting for them to do it, Jese just did it himself! We also went to Mother's yesterday so I could use her computer because we don't have internet yet. Jese was nice I reminded me that every time I go to hospitals I almost pass out so he ended up getting me out of babysitting Mama on Wednesday, now Amy gets to! I don't know why she wouldn't want me to go with her, I would just have to sit outside of the hospital!! I don't know why I don't like them so much!! No matter what I am going there for I always get like that! Once we went to see Jese's Great Aunt, whom I never meet before, and I still got woozy!!! I guess I am just a baby! After that we went to Father's for supper. Him and Rita made turkey, it was really yummy!! Jese went hunting for gophers after supper while I went through all of my junk in the garage, then we went back to Waterville!
This morning when I drove from Waterville to Winona I went super fast! I got here in 1 hr and 40 minutes!! I shaved 20 minutes off the time it should have taken me!! I normally don't drive that fast but I forgot to print off my notes for the test I had to take so I was trying to get back in time to do that! I did get back in time but my internet wouldn't work so I couldn't print them out anyways!!! After I took my test this morning I went to subway and got some lunch! Then I drove back to school and ate it in my car and then came over the library and here I have sat ever since! Okay well I guess I am going to go to the bathroom before I have to take my test and then study a little bit more!
Christa

No comments: