Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, May 01, 2009

Yea, no more classes!!!

Jese found this really good drawing I made for him a few years ago! Isn't it pretty!! The big bunny is saying, "I like to eat baby bunnies!" and the baby bunny is saying, "no, no, don't eat me!!" I know, I should become an artist!
Yesterday was a VERY busy day! I got up and did homework, went to class till 6:00 then went home and started packing! I packed untill 10:00, it was a very long night. I still have some more stuff to do today but I should get out of here around noon, I'm hoping anyways :) The kittens don't like the boxes everywhere very much, they probably won't like being in a kitty carrier for a few hours either. Poor kittens. I packed up my car last night so today I just have a few more things to put in it.
Jese went to the apartment already this morning, even though they told him it wouldn't be read untill noon. Well they decided that since the kitchen floor wouldn't dry (they were redoing the wood floor) they would just put linolium down instead so they are doing that this morning. They also have to clean out the basement, put a faucet in the kitchen, and close of one of the doors. They are closing off a door because our apartment used to be 3 bedrooms but they took one off and are making it a 3rd apartment instead. The guy told Jese everything would be done by 1:00 so hopefully it really is by the time I get there! Okay well I have to many things to do today so I can't be sitting on here anymore!
Christa

No comments: