Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 25, 2009

I'm home!

Hello! Well I am home from up north! I had lots of fun up there! I got nice and tan, well kind of burned!! I stopped by Grandma and Grandpa B.'s house to give them some fish before I came back to Waterville. Now I am home! This week is going to be really busy!! On Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday night I am working with dad from 4:30-dark, on Friday I have to babysit for Amy, on Saturday I am working the garage sale, and on Sunday Jese and I are going camping. On Thursday I also want to make some mini tuxedo cakes to sell at the garage sale to get my name out there in case someone wants me to bake them some cakes! I still want to open my bakery so first I should try to get some customers! Right now Jese and I are watching the Bachlorette! I am tired so I am going to lay down on the couch now!
Christa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I may need to inquire on an x-rated cake for a bachlerotte party I will be throwing the end of June.

-Alicia