Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm Alive!!

Hello! Sorry about the lack of updates! I haven't had the internet since we moved!!! We just got it installed today, yeepee!! Well lets see what has happened since last time, oh yes, I GRADUATED, then I went up north!! I had lots of fun up north! I have some pictures but my camera is in the other room and I don't feel like getting up. Today I baked all day long!! It wasn't a very good day. I started out by dropping half a cake on the floor so I had to make another one. Then on my second to last cake for the day I forgot to spray the pan so the cake wouldn't come out and so that one was ruined also so then I needed to make ANOTHER one! I ran out of some of my ingrediants though since I had to make 2 extra cakes so I gave up for the night and I will get up early tomorrow (which is really today because it is 12:04am) and make them. I need 7 cakes total, 3 round and 3 half sheet for G&G Becker's Anniversary party and 1 half sheet for Alicia's grad party, all on Saturday!! Tomorrow is frosting day, I will be working on that all day! Jese will be here to help me though, he is getting good at the frosting. Then at 4:00 I am going garage saling in Waseca for city wide garage sales! Then after that I am going to Papas for a bonfire! On Saturday I am going to the anniversary party and then to Alicia's graduation party. On Sunday I have no plans yet, I think I will just sleep the whole day! It is late but I am not tired because I had to empty my fridge out for the cakes so I have no juice to drink so I ended up drinking way to much Pepsi today, our water is gross that is why I didn't drink that in case you were wondering! Okay have a nice night (Amy), or day (everyone else!)
Christa

1 comment:

Amy said...

thank you for updating your blog at 12:04am:)