Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, May 16, 2009

So sleepy!!

Fridge full of cakes! There are 5 here and 3 in Amy's fridge!!
Half of the cake I managed to save from the ground

One of the anniversary cakes


another anniversary cake



Alicia's Graduation Cake, I wish I wouldn't have wrote on it in my sloppy handwritting!!
I am so sleepy! For the last two days it has been nothing but cakes, cakes, and more cakes!! I have frosting in my hair even!! Jese didn't work today so he was able to be a big help! He took care of the round cakes for me and frosted all of those. He also ran for more supplies for me whenever I ran out (three times, the last at 12:30 AM) We managed to get them all done though so now we can sleep in tomorrow, yea!! I also went garage saling today with Alicia and Amy, the garage sales sucked this year, I didn't find a single Christmas decoration to buy!! After that Jese and I drove over to Dad's for Rita's suprise birthday party, I didn't know it was a suprise!! We only stayed long enough to eat because we still had 3 cakes with no frosting and 5 other unfinished cakes!! We just got done with them (around 1:30 AM) We even got the kitchen cleaned up and the dishes washed (but not put away) I hope everyone likes the cakes, even if someone doesn't please don't tell me because I may just have to hurt you after all that work I did!! In total I mixed up 9 cakes and ended up with 8 1/2 (the chocolate round cakes were two batters but 3 cakes) I used over 10lbs of suger, not counting powdered sugar, that is a lot!! I also used 80 oz of cream cheese, and 4 cups of butter, gross!! Okay well it is really late now so I am going to bed! See everyone (pretty much) tomorrow (which is today!)
Christa





No comments: